Frequently Asked Questions
We offer two delivery methods each with their own fees.
- Courier Delivery (nation wide): R120 (no perishable products)
- OZ Delivery (Cape Town & surrounds): varies based on delivery location and is calculated at checkout after your enter your address.
- Free Delivery (nationwide): as part of our launch special we are offering free delivery on all orders over R500.
When you place an order with us you’ll receive order status update notifications via email and WhatsApp (if you opted in) to keep you up to date with your order’s progress in the fulfillment process.
If you placed an order for delivery via courier you will be able to independently track your order with the courier company once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
You may add items to your order if your order has not yet been dispatched. You will need to pay a second delivery fee however we will refund the additional fee once your order has been completed.
No, we do not deliver on weekends and public holidays. All order fulfillment times are stated in working days excluding weekends and public holidays.
Yes, we do offer a click & collect options for a R50 handling and packing fee. We currently only offer click & collect from our Lakeside Store (corner Main & Putter Road, Lakeside, 7945, Cape Town).
Yes, you may change your order from collection to delivery after placing your order however you will need to pay the balance of your delivery fee before we can dispatch your order.
Physical Shop Info
We have two stores which are located in Lakeside at the Corner of Main Road & Putter Road and in Rondebosch at Riverside Mall, corner Main Road & Rosendale Road.
Both our stores are open Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays from 9am to 5pm.
You can contact our Lakeside store by phone to 021 788 3133 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can contact our Rondebosch store by phone to 021 685 1929 or by email to email@example.com.
Returns & Refunds
You are welcome to return any non-perishable goods withing 7 days of receiving your order.
- We do not accept returns on perishable / fresh goods.
- We will only accept returns if the item(s) are still in their original, unopened packaging.
- We will only accept returns of the item is undamaged and in resell-able condition. If your item is damaged, expired or faulty on receipt we can instead offer you an exchange.
- Returns are processed within 3 to 5 working days.
To log a return you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 021 788 2640.
We will then send you a return form and transport quote for collecting your returned item(s). Once the form has been completed and transport fee paid we will collect the item(s) and refund you once we have verified their condition.